Why Goat Milk Soap?
- It’s HANDCRAFTED! Not all goat milk soap is the same! At Bend Soap, we only use fresh goat milk (from our very own goats!) and natural, non-GMO oils to make our soap from scratch. This makes it the very best!
- It's NATURAL! Your skin is your body’s largest organ. Studies show approximately 60% of what you put on your skin is absorbed into your bloodstream! At Bend Soap, we use all natural ingredients - no dyes, harsh chemicals, parabens, alcohols, GMO ingredients, synthetic preservatives … no JUNK!
- It’s MOISTURIZING! Do you live in a dry climate? or suffer from dry or sensitive skin, eczema, or psoriasis? At Bend Soap, our fresh goat milk soap is known to bring relief to dry skin suffers by exfoliating dead skin cells and hydrating the skin beneath.
- It’s NOURISHING! While goat milk soap isn’t a cure for these conditions, the vitamins, minerals, and oils in goat milk soap are known to alleviate, and sometimes eliminate, excessively dry skin in many users. If you suffer from these conditions, try the natural and healing properties of goat milk soap for yourself.
Every bar of our goat milk soap is handcrafted from just 4 main natural ingredients. We carefully researched and chose these ingredients for your benefit.
- Fresh raw goat's milk from our very own goats
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Red Palm oil
We believe that these ingredients will nourish your skin like no other bar you've ever tried. Once you try our goat milk soap, it's hard to go back to anything else! Learn more about our natural ingredients, and why we chose these here.
6 Benefits of Using Natural Goat Milk Soap
Goat milk soap is full of benefits for you and your skin! The following are the top six benefits of using natural goat milk soap.
- Essential Vitamins for Your Skin – Goat milk soap is a great source of essential vitamins and nutrients your skin will love. These rich vitamins include vitamin A, D, B1, B6, B12, C, and E.
- Delayed Skin Aging – Goat milk soap is high in alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acids. These acids break down dead skin cell bonds allowing dead skin cells to wash away while leaving room for new skin cells to generate. Your skin appears smoother and more youthful!
- Anti-Inflammatory – Thanks to the fat molecule content in goat milk soap, skin inflammation is reduced. Cream in goat milk is a natural moisturizer which soothes dry, damaged skin while removing inflammation.
- Acne-Treating – Goat milk soap is full of anti-bacterial properties that delay the growth and spread of acne by exfoliation. Dermatologists often recommend goat milk soap as a natural treatment for healthier skin.
- Reduces Symptoms of Dry, Itchy Skin – The natural hydrating properties of goat milk soap are known to reduce or eliminate dry, cracking skin associated with sensitive skin issues, eczema, and psoriasis. You receive relief the natural way.
- No Harsh Chemicals – Regular store-bought soap may contain harsh chemical acids to break down dead skin cells. These chemical acids have a similar reaction as a “chemical burn.” The vitamins, minerals, and natural acids in our goat milk soap nourish and hydrate your skin instead of aging it further.
Our Customers Love It!
We’re proud to offer a product our customers rave about. See what our customers have to say on our testimonials page. Find more customer feedback in the product reviews on each product page. Have a question? We’re happy to answer! Drop us a line anytime.