Goat Milk Soap Milk Bath
Available sizes: Milk Bath (7oz.), Mini Milk Bath (1.5oz.) and Bulk Shredded (in 1lbs., 2 lbs. or 4 lbs.). To order bulk, change the size to "Bulk Shredded" and your preferred amount.
Enjoy the Luxury of an All-Natural Milk Bath at Home
Goat milk baths are great for your skin, but who has, or can afford raw, fresh goat milk? Instead, draw yourself a relaxing bath using our milk bath — the milk bather’s economical choice that’s a relaxing treat for the body and senses.
Looking for a Luxurious Treat That's Easy On Your Wallet?
Look no further! Each container of our all-natural milk bath contains curls of our goat milk soap which quickly dissolve in the bath, infusing the warm water with revitalizing vitamins, proteins, and enzymes. As it dissolves, the milk bath gets to work while you soak, releasing the delightful aroma and therapeutic qualities of essential oils as it leaves your skin soft, supple, rejuvenated, and moisturized. The perfect self-care treat for both men and women, even just one soak in our all-natural milk bath will let your mind unwind while making your skin look and feel it’s best.
Benefits of Goat's Milk
A Bend Soap Company Milk Bath is more than just water in a tub, and the secret lies in our star ingredient: goat’s milk. Loaded with natural moisturizers, vitamins, and enzymes, goat’s milk is the secret to keeping everyone’s skin clean, hydrated, and healthy. Even Cleopatra was renowned throughout history for her glowing and youthful looking skin which she proudly attributed to her frequent milk baths.
- Milk Baths have been considered to be a staple self-care practice for both men and women for centuries.
- Naturally found in goat’s milk, the alpha-hydroxy acids (an ingredient found in some of the most expensive exfoliating products) will slough away dead skin cells with ease and reveal fresh, younger looking skin.
- Acts as a gentle cleanser (with ZERO harsh chemicals).
- Moisturizes and softens skin.
- Contains natural anti-aging properties.
- Relieves rashes and skin conditions through nutrients and rich moisture.
How to Use
Our milk bath is available in three different sizes. Our standard 7 oz. container is enough for several baths. Here’s how we suggest using our milk bath product:
- Add 1-2 handfuls of the milk bath curls to your bath and watch the water turn a milky white.
- Once in the bath, soak for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Gently rub your heels and elbows.
- And, if you want to see something amazing, turn those jets on. Within a few moments, you will be up to your chin in suds!