This simple soapy craft doubles as a bath toy and super sudsy bubble bath generator. While emitting cleaning properties, this sudsy fish will delight your children, soothe their skin, and get their skin squeaky clean.
What You'll Need:
- 1 washcloth for each fish you'd like to create (thin washcloths work great!)
- 1 partly used bar of Goat Milk Soap ($4.95, available here)
- 1 rubber band or hair tie
- Optional: ribbon, buttons, permanent marker, googly eyes, puffy paint, etc.
1. To begin, curve the edges of your soap bar and then place the bar of soap in the middle of the washcloth.
2. Wrap the washcloth around the bar of soap.
3. Secure the "tail" of your fish with a rubber band. Optional: Tie a ribbon of your choice over the rubber band to make it look a bit more playful.
4. Depending on your level of "craftiness", use the puffy paint, googly eyes, permanent marker, etc. to create fins, eyes, and mouth.
5. Then draw your kiddos a bath and let them enjoy the bubbles while you enjoy their silky smooth (and super clean!) skin.
Looking for soothing all-natural soap that's chemical free and healthy for your even the most gentle types of skin? Well, let's just say you definitely won't worry about your child playing with a soapy fish if you get your soap from Bend Soap Company.